Baby & Eve Red Bum Balm 120ml
Directions: Get a little bit of the balm on your fingers and you will notice it begins to melt almost immediately from your body heat. Rub it onto baby’s skin until you feel that protective barrier is created. Apply liberally with each diaper change and as often as needed. For external use only. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Store at 15-23 C. Netto weight 120ml / 4.05 fl.oz.
TRICKS AND TIPS:
1. Let your baby’s bottom air dry. Lay down some blankets and let your baby lay there without a diaper. Air is good for the rash. A diaper is built to hold moisture in. If he or she has an accident, no big deal. Simply throw the blankets in the washer.
2. Get to the diaper immediately after it is soiled. Even the smallest amount of poop can be very irritating to a rash and cause it to get worse or even bleed. The same applies to urine.
3. Be sure to put on a fresh diaper and apply enough of Red bum balm before your baby goes down for the night. You may need to wake him or her to be changed depending on the severity of the rash.
4. Stay calm when getting rid of diaper rash. Don’t worry, this will pass. With our Red Bum Balm - in a day.
Red bum days are so different from usual days. That’s why we formulated this balm with special natural and Organic ingredients specialized for irritated skin. When your baby has a diaper rash, it can be heartbreaking! The poor little baby screams every time he/she wets his/her diaper. It is best to stay on top of this and get rid of it as quickly as possible. Don’t worry Mama, we can help!
Red bum balm forms a strong but breathable barrier to protect the skin from wetness and stool enzymes, while soothing ingredients work on irritated area.
Perfect solution for parents who want only the safest product for their baby.
Moms can use it to soothe sore, cracked nipples as well.
ENJOY OUR INGREDIENTS!
* Shea butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
* Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacoa)
* Calendula oil (Calendula Officinalis)
* St.John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum)
Carrot oil (Daucus Carota Sativa)
* Beeswax (Cera Flava)
* Lavender oil (Lavandula Vera)
* Orange oil (Citrus Aurantium Amara)
* Tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)