Directions: Scoop some balm and rub onto the palms of your hands, you notice it begins to melt almost immediately from your body heat. Using a circular motion, gently massage this balm on your belly, breasts and hips. Apply daily as often as needed. By applying more balm at once, your skin will feel hydrated for a longer time but without the oiliness. For external use only. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Store at 15-23 C. Netto weight 120ml / 4.05 fl.oz.
ENJOY OUR INGREDIENTS!
* Shea butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
* Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacoa)
Immortelle oil (Helichrysum Italicum)
* Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera)
* Jojoba oil (Simmondsia Chinesis)
* Avocado oil (Persea Gratissima)
* Olive oil (Olea Europaea)
* Lavender oil (Lavandula Vera)
Mandarin oil (Citrus Nobilis).
Advanced 100% natural anti stretch mark formula! Innovative and safe.
Pure and effective natural ingredients work in two groups: The first group keeps your skin hydrated which maximizes skin’s elasticity. The second group helps to restore connective tissue. Immortelle with our innovative double action formula makes this balm work quickly and effectively.
Mummy Tummy is a very special balm, it contains double infused Immortelle oil. Double infusion is our method of adding double the pure oil then would be added using the regular infusion method.
TRICKS AND TIPS
1. Eating healthy isn’t only healthy for you, but also for your child. It is probably the most essential technique to avoid stretch marks. As soon as you become pregnant, you will stop unhealthy routines regarding cigarette smoking, drinking alcohol and preforming other things that may damage your child.
2. Stay hydrated. It is important to stay well hydrated in pregnancy.
3. Start including nutritional vitamins in your everyday routine. Also, maintain Organic skincare products in order to prevent any kind of terrible unwanted effects for both equally you as well as your unborn child.
4. Physical exercise. It will likely prevent fast weight gain which can or else result in stretch marks. Speak with your physician and ask which workouts you can perform without having doing harm to your baby.
5. Keep track of your weight.
HOW MUCH WATER DO YOU REALLY NEED?
To determine how much water you need on a daily basis, divide your body weight (in pounds) by two. This equals the number of ounces of water you need daily. A normal glass is approximately eight ounces.