Directions: Gently dab around eye area with fingertip in the AM or as needed. For external use only. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Store at 15-23 C. Netto weight 30ml / 1 fl.oz.
ENJOY OUR INGREDIENTS!
Immortelle oil (Helichrysum Italicum)
* Avocado oil (Persea Gratissima)
* Argan oil (Argania Spinosa)
* Olive oil (Olea Europaea)
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
The eyes are the most beautiful and most delicate part of our body which can either increase the beauty of your face or can degrade its glory. Sleepless nights leave marks on your skin around the eyes. Our effective and luxury ingredients will feed and refresh your skin immediately. Immortelle oil is a powerfull cell regenerator and avocado oil is known for it’s efficiency against dark circles. Argan oil together with Olive oil will feed your skin and make it silky again. No more dark circles or puffy eyes. Fresh and happy mama again! For maximum cooling effect, keep refrigerated.
Happy Eyes serum contains a double infused Immortelle oil. Double infusion is our method of adding double the pure oil then would be added using the regular infusion method.
TRICKS AND TIPS
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Physical activity will increase blood circulation, giving your skin that healthy glow.
3. Eating healthy foods is smart for a number of reasons. Certain foods can help reduce dark circles as well. Foods like salmon and walnuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help to improve blood flow to the skin. Dark chocolate contains flavonoids, which have a similar effect. With improved flow, blood is less likely to pool beneath the eyes.
4. More pillows- If pooled blood is causing dark circles under the eyes, one strategy is to keep the head elevated at night by using more pillows. When the head is properly elevated, blood is less likely to pool up below the eyes during the night. It is easy to test this theory. If it works, just continue doing this every night. Of course, some people can’t get comfortable with their heads elevated, so this solution may not be practical for everyone.
5. The skin around your eyes is very delicate, so you should always treat it with care. Avoid rubbing your eyes, even if they itch.
HOW MUCH WATER DO YOU REALLY NEED?
To determine how much water you need on a daily basis, divide your body weight (in pounds) by two. This equals the number of ounces of water you need daily. A normal glass is approximately eight ounces.